Funds will be distributed to the sponsoring organization to assist with expenses for the individual to attend camps and conferences related to Spina Bifida.
The following guidelines will be used:
- Requests must be received before the event to allow enough time to send the funds directly to the sponsoring organization.
- There will be a maximum limit of $500.00 per individual per year.
- The name and address of the sponsoring organization, along with the total cost of the event, must be provided for each campship request.
Please adhere to the following guidelines for all SBAI Assistance Programs:
- Each request must be in writing using either the SBAI Assistance Request Form or a personal letter.
- The individual requesting assistance must be a member of the SBAI and must be enrolled in the SBAI Assistance Programs for the current year.
- All requests must be received within 30 days of the event unless stated otherwise within the specific program.